I was privileged to be able to chair last night’s SuperMondays event, a series of flash (nominally five minute) talks.
The line-up was as follows:
- Alistair McDonald – An over-engineered solution to a problem that never exited in the first place.
- Andy Hudson – IT departments, the biggest inhibitor to economic growth.
- Justin Souter – Itâ€™s so crazy it just might work!
- James Rutherford – Experiments in mobile/desktop web framework design
- Tristan Watson – Our Startup, Lessons from the trenches.
- Saif Chaudhry – 3D TV (with a 47â€³ TV, demoing 3D websites, interactive and prerecorded visuals).
Due to the severe snow, some weren’t able to make it, but we still had a very respectable turnout, some great talks and lively discussion. It was pleasing to see that most of us decamped to the pub afterwards for further chat!